What you need to know
May 17, 2023
Before you travel to Bongo’s Bingo, we’d like to make you aware that although it’s our show you are coming to watch, the logistical side of the show is run and controlled by the venue. Each venue we partner with has their own set of rules and regulations when it comes to entry policy, prohibited items and customer safety.
All customers MUST bring a valid, physical photo ID*. This can be in the form of:
National ID Card
Pass Logo Age Verification Card
*Photocopies are NOT accepted under any circumstance*
Please note: each venue reserves the right to refuse entry if customers cannot produce a valid form of ID. This can be due to licensing reasons as well as age verification, so please don’t feel offended or presume you are exempt from showing ID at any of our venues.
Our events take place in arenas, gig venues, nightclubs and festivals. For this reason, each venue has its own specific list of prohibited items that they won't allow into the venue.
Please make sure you check the venue website before attending any of our events.
Below you will find the full list of prohibited items from our O2 Academy venues.If you are unsure whether an item on this list will be allowed into a different venue, please contact the venue directly for clarification before you come to our event.
O2 Academy Venues
All of our partnered O2 Academy venues (Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Leeds, Sheffield) have a strict bag and prohibited items policy. This is for all of their events and not just Bongo’s Bingo. They are all glass-free venues; which includes bottles of perfume/aftershave as well as drinks. Their full list of prohibited items are:
1. Weapons or items that may, in the eyes of the general manager, be used as such.
2. Illegal drugs and substances, including unmarked liquid or pill medication bottles. Legally prescribed medications may be permitted if in a prescription bottle/container with a pharmacy-generated label containing the individual’s name – subject to verification via valid identification. Any other medications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
3. Persons may only bring one bag into the venue. This bag must be under 29.7cm high 21cm wide 15 cm depth (roughly A4 size).
4. Alcohol of any description, cans and bottles.
5. Receptacles made from or containing glass including perfume bottles.
6. Food or Drink.
7. Chewing gum or similar.
8. Laser pens or similar.
9. Skate boards and rollerblades, hover-boards, scooters, bicycles, and other personal motorised and non-motorized vehicles.
10. Non-service animals / animals not used by those with a disability.
11. Unauthorised solicitation or marketing materials (handbills, flyers, stickers )
12. Laptops, tablets or ipads, professional cameras, selfie sticks.
13. Aerosols or flammable liquids.
14. Items deemed dangerous, antisocial, or likely to cause offence by the General Manager.
Food and Drink
Some venues offer food and drink throughout the night. For specifics, and to ask about any dietary requirements, please contact the venue directly.
Tables & Seating
Our venues come in all shapes and sizes. Seating is allocated on a first come, first served basis. To ensure you have the best seat possible, we recommend arriving as early as possible.
For this reason, we ask all groups to arrive together to give you the best chance of sitting together. there is no guarantee that there will be space available to sit together as a group.
The same thing applies when it comes to our multilevel venues. Customers are generally seated on the ground floor first and then allocated seats on the upper levels. If you wish to be sat on the ground floor as opposed to the balcony, be sure to arrive as early as you can.
Our multilevel venues include:
Birmingham - Forum
Kingston - PRYZM
Manchester - Albert Hall
Leicester - Athena
Leeds - O2 Academy
London - Clapham Grand
Shrewsbury - The Buttermarket
Southampton - Switch
Wigan - The Monaco