Apply below for jobs at Bongo's Bingo
May 10, 2022
JUNIOR VIDEO EDITOR
We are looking for a Junior Video Editor to join our team. The candidate must have an enthusiasm for events and entertainment, and would like to work within a busy events company.Reporting to the Lead Videographer and the Senior Graphic Designer, the Junior Video Editor will be responsible for both assisting and creating content of exceptional quality, which also adheres to brand guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Assist with the production of video content in the studio in compliance with the agreed style guide
● Work alongside Lead Videographers & Senior Graphic Designer to develop videos and artwork
● Work with other teams within the Marketing Team to produce assets for our social media channels
● Maintain general tidiness of studio & equipment
● Receive and assist with video content briefs from Marketing, Operational and Show teams
● Work with the Marketing team to create visual campaigns appropriate for different audience needs
● Proficient in Premiere Pro and After Effects
● Good written and verbal skills
● Obsessive eye for detail
● Ability to work under pressure
● Ability to manage a number of projects at once and work to tight deadlines
● Must have the right to work in UK
● Work two days a week from our Liverpool office
● Knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
● Knowledge of various video camera systems
● Experience working in a live events company
● £21-23k dependent on experience
● Flexible working hours with a 4 day working week being trialed
● Hybrid remote and office based working
● MacBook Pro
● Travel Opportunities
● Fun, outgoing and ambitious colleagues
● Guest list to in-house events and associated events
To apply for this role, please send your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to email@example.com
WAREHOUSE GENERAL ASSISTANT
We are looking for someone we can rely on to ensure our drive, ambition and passion for producing our events is met with attention to detail, organisation and great communication skill to ensure the best possible delivery of our amazing shows across the world!
This is a Key position to support and be part of our warehouse and logistics team, based in Liverpool only a 2 minute walk from Sandhills station.
Responsible for assisting the Warehouse team with the receipt, storage, preparation and dispatch of all the components that form our show package. This is a key position to support and be part of a team that is aiming to operate over 2000 events in 2022, across the UK and beyond.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unloading deliveries and keeping a record
- Checking for damaged/missed items.
- Preparing items for collection in good time.
- Table and bench cleaning as they return from venues and restacking ready to send out again.
- Ensuring a safe working environment, always keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- Monthly Prize deliveries to some of the venues we work within our panel van
- Full UK Driving license
- Experienced with driving vans
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being physically able, with the strength for lifting/moving goods
- Well organised, enthusiastic, committed, and hardworking
- Excellent timekeeping as well as being reliable
- Ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn and do your best
- Team player
- Basic Joinery skills, experience with hand and power tools
- Basic Electrics knowledge
- Spreadsheet experience, formula knowledge
- Forklift operators license
- £22k - Salary
- Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00
- Guest list to in-house events and associated events
- Potential to develop into a bigger role with more responsibilities Including, making and installing props, event set up
So you think you can dance?