collect and use your personal information, and to inform you about the choices you can
information about how we handle the information we collect from you - please read it
2. By accessing, using or registering on the Website or Bongo’s Bingo Social Media you
time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo
Social Media. Please check the Website or Bongo’s Bingo Social Media "Privacy & Legal"
section regularly for changes. If you access, use or register on the Website or Bongo’s
have about you.
PART B - INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
4. Bongo’s Bingo may collect and process information about you as set out in this Part B.
Making a purchase from Bongo’s Bingo
5. 6. If you make a purchase via the Website Bongo’s Bingo will collect the information we
need to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order.
Registering your details with Bongo’s Bingo
6. If you want to purchase a ticket for Bongo’s Bingo and you are 18 or over, we will ask
you to set up an online account with us as part of recording your completion of your
7. In each case, the registration / joining process will set out the minimum information
you need to provide (in the form of mandatory fields) and you may provide us with
other information if you chose.
Competitions / Surveys / Correspondence
8. Bongo’s Bingo may obtain information from you when you enter a competition or
promotion on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media.
Sensitive personal information
9. Please note that Bongo’s Bingo may collect sensitive personal information from you in
the course of providing goods and/or services to you (in particular, information as to
whether you have a disability).
Using our services / Marketing messages from Bongo’s Bingo
10. 15. Bongo’s Bingo may collect information about your use of our services (including
your purchases from us, and your use of the Website, Bongo’s Bingo Social Media). We
may also collect information about marketing messages we send to you and how you
respond to them.
PART C - COOKIES / WEB BEACONS / THIRD PARTY LINKS
11. 16. Bongo’s Bingo uses information collected using cookies and web beacons to help us
analyse, develop, manage and market our goods and services, and our communications
12. 17. A "cookie" is a small piece of information placed on your device's hard drive via your
web browser. "Session cookies" are temporary cookies which remain on the cookie file
of your browser until you leave a website. "Persistent cookies" remain in the cookie file
of your browser for much longer (how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific
cookie). The "help" button on the menu bar of most web browsers will tell you how to
prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser tell you
when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. More information about
cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
13. 18. A web beacon is a tiny transparent graphic image, often no larger than 1 pixel x 1
pixel, that is placed on a website or in an e-mail and used to collect information, often
in conjunction with a cookie.
Bongo’s Bingo cookies
14. 19. Bongo’s Bingo uses session cookies on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media
to enhance our visitors' experience of the Website, Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, and to
provide certain facilities on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media. For example,
session cookies allow you to carry information across pages of the Website and
Bongo’s Bingo Social Media when booking a ticket, and avoid you having to re-enter
information. We use session cookies to collect information about your device including
its IP address (a unique identifier of your device), operating system and browser type.
This helps us ensure that content from the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media is
presented in the most effective manner for you and your device. We also collect
information about browsing actions and patterns.
15. 20. We may ask you whether you wish us to provide certain facilities which require the
use of a persistent cookie. For example, if you want us to recognise your device and
pre-fill some of your log in details to save you time, we use a persistent cookie to do
16. 21. If you choose to disable Bongo’s Bingo cookies you will still be able to view the
Website or Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, but you may not benefit from all the Website
and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media features on your visits.
Third party cookies
17. 22. Most advertisements on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media are Bongo’s
Bingo advertisements. However we may feature external advertiser campaigns from
time to time. Please note that if you view or click on these, your device may receive a
third party cookie (e.g. so that the advertiser can measure the performance of their
advertisements on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media).
18. 23. Bongo’s Bingo may ask or allow third parties to collect statistical data about the
Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media (e.g. for evaluating usage of the Website and
Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, compiling reports on website activity and providing other
services relating to website activity and internet usage), and this may involve the use of
a third party cookie. Bongo’s Bingo does not control these third party cookies.
19. 24. You can disable third party cookies if you wish. However, you should read the
Bongo’s Bingo Social Media
20. 25. If you are using Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, please remember that Bongo’s Bingo
Social Media are provided via social media sites which have their own functionality,
terms and privacy policies. You should be aware that these functions are part of the
Please ensure you have read these carefully and have checked your personal settings
to ensure you are happy with how your information will be used by the social media
site. Bongo’s Bingo Social Media may make use of these functions but Bongo’s Bingo
does not control them and is not responsible for them.
21. 28. Bongo’s Bingo Social Media may allow you to see your friend's details and contact
them. An example of this would be our Event Planner within Facebook. Where this is
the case, this function is provided by the social media site provider and not Bongo’s
Bingo. Bongo’s Bingo does not hold your friend's details and any messages you send to
friends via Bongo’s Bingo Social Media use the relevant social media's functionality and
are not sent from Bongo’s Bingo.
PART D - USE MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Making a purchase Bongo’s Bingo
22. 34. If you make a purchase, Bongo’s Bingo will use your information to fulfil your order
and notify you of the status of your order, which will usually include sending you a
booking or purchase confirmation email.
23. 35. Where you make a purchase by credit/debit card via the Website we will use the
purchase information you submit to process your credit/debit card transaction on
Bongo’s Bingo’s behalf.
PART E - HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
24. 46. We reserve the right to release personal information without your consent or
without consulting you, when we believe that this is appropriate to comply with our
legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions or other legal rights, to protect
the security of the Website.
25. 47. From time to time we may share statistical information about customers with third
parties such as advertisers, business partners and sponsors, to help us and them
analyse, develop, manage and market our goods and services. This information will be
shared in a way that ensures that your identity is not revealed.
PART F – OTHER
26. 51. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the
information you transmit to us via the Internet, and any transmission is at your own
risk. We follow strict security procedures (including appropriate technical and
organisational measures) in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to
try to prevent unauthorised access or loss. We store information you provide to us on
secure servers, and payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. We take
appropriate measures to ensure that information disclosed to us is kept accurate and
up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
27. 52. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a
destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by
staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. Such staff may
be engaged in, amongst other things, fulfilment of your order, provision of support or
administration services, analysis of statistical data, or other functions as set out in this
processing. We will take all steps necessary to ensure your personal data is treated
User names and passwords
28. 53. If you choose or are provided with, a user name, user identification code, password,
security question & answer, verification number or any other piece of security
information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as
confidential and not disclose it to any third party. If you become aware of any
unauthorised use of your security information you must inform us immediately. We
have the right to disable any account and/or registration with us at any time, if in our
opinion you have failed to comply with your obligation to keep your security
Updating and accessing your personal information / Contacting us
29. 54. If you want to modify or update your registered details at any time, you can do this
by logging in to the Website. Alternatively, you may inform us by any of the methods
set out at paragraph 56 below of any changes in your personal information or
marketing message preferences, and we will update or modify your personal
30. 55. You have a right upon written request and payment of a fee in accordance with our
standard fee rate, to have a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
31. 56. You can contact us with any queries or requests concerning your personal
Website "Contact Us" page . Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally
request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.